What’s your thoughts on the oversized t shirt?

@righteousbyfaith I usually wear work clothes that is flattering but not bugging tight.

My GF met me through work but she had no idea what I looked like underneath the work clothes until she saw me in a tight tee shirt at a social function unrelated to work. She knew I was slim and fit but had no idea how much.

That tight tee shirt was a big part of closing the deal for her. She wants to take me to the beach since I don't go outside much to show my body. She wants me to go shirtless at the beach more than I do.

But that's just my experience. You already have a gf. Take my story for what you will. I say wear what's comfortable for you, mentally and physically.

@righteousbyfaith I train at home, so what I wear is purely for function.

I pick a sweat wicking compression top specifically for higher rep upper body training because the slight resistance they give against movement and squeeze helps to focus my mind on the muscle group I am working on.

The rest of the time, my old XL t-shirts from when I was chubby do fine.

@righteousbyfaith Too tight gets weird unless you jacked with low bodyfat. Too loose and your rocking a parachute or a tent.

I guess the bigger you are the baggier you can go, but whatever makes you happy bro, def. do you.

@righteousbyfaith Interesting topic. I like my shirts to be relatively tight more because feeling the fabric moving around makes me so uncomfortable. It's some kind of an ocd thing and since I grew up super skinny I hate the feeling of baggy t-shirts. That said I like a good hoodie and baggy shorts/pants.

I guess I'm a weirdo.

Back