What do you guys do for drinks

rnstaplesattnet

Ok so now that things are starting to heat up in AZ I'm obviously finding my self more thirty than usual. Before starting this journey my 2 weaknesses were gummy candies and juices especially something tropical. It's AZ it's always hot don't judge me lol. Thank God I haven't been really a big soda person. Any who I noticed once I stopped to 2 big weaknesses along with working out that's when most of the fat started to melt away.

Now that the heat has turned up in AZ I'm finding it more n more difficult to stay away from them o so tasty drinks. I'm looking fo ideas that won't kill me litterly and that can be whipped up on a almost steady basis. Not that once a month type of shake powder this n that. I'm talking about one of those you get done from watering the yard outside and you tell your self g damn it's fkn hot out side and you grab your few ingredients and whip something up.

I was eating some bomb and juicy green grapes the other day. I started thinking like if I had enough of the juice from these grapes finely strained or half ass strained dosent matter. I would drink the hell outta these especially out here in AZ. However I'd imagine it be too much grapes than what it's worth just to even get a single pitcher out of it never the less something on a consistent basis.

Now it dosent have to be sweet specifically. I do enjoy lemon water as well as cucumber water. I just want something that will keep me from going back to those o so tasty un healthy sugary drinks I loved so much, but I'm also looking for something besides you plain old water. Let's hear it what's ur guys go to I need ideas to help keep me from breaking.

@ady2015 Holy crap I stepped away to do a few things like laundry and take a shower n a couple other things and I come back to 43 comments and counting I have some catching up to do. Sorry guys I did not think the post was going to blow up like this.

@jordan1984 Second don't drink calories

Tea and Coffee are calorie free. Any zero calorie sweet drink is a treat for me so I'll do that at movies or bars/restaurants

@jordan1984 Well tbh I've never really been one for counting calories. Idk it just never caught my attention maybe it's because I'm not really a numbers guy. I just mind what I eat and I been eating more healthier and eating smaller portions than I used to.

Before I would grab a pack or 2 of gummy candies for a snack now I go straight for the grapes or apples. Also when I eat meals I make sure to eat less than what I used to eat. Also I figured I'm in AZ and I've always been a sweater even back in high school b4 I got big when I would go from one class to another I would be drenched in sweat. It's this AZ heat. So I figured I need to prioritize liquids more than anything. Plus if I drink excessively and I feel food I figure we'll then I won't be as hungry. Win win in my book.

Do you mean the frozen one in the can it's basically concentrate?

@rnstaplesattnet I got Walmart brand packs of electrolytes to add to my drinks and I'm surprised how much u enjoy them! They surprisingly don't taste like flavored water! And they are really cheap compared to the name brands, and are sugar free

@cchutson I second this. Be aware of how these diet drinks affect your stomach though. The crystal light mixes mess my stomach up(gas, constipation) but everything else is fine.

Also mtn dew is killing their zero calorie drink choices. They had baja blast which was great. Coke zero tastes better than real coke. Pepsi Max is also great. Try em out and see which you like.

@rnstaplesattnet Flavored seltzer. Cold brew green tea (just throw a pitcher or glass in the fridge with water and a couple of tea bags and it steeps itself— super easy), Athletic Brew IPAs, HopWater or HopLarks (I like hops).