What workout videos do you find yourself returning to?

@hb3 I really recommend it! It's not especially difficult or groundbreaking, it's just that it's 10 minutes without break of lower abs and doing it all while keeping your lower back flat makes for a pretty challenging quick workout

@hb3 I LOVE Fitnessblender brutal HIIT ladder. Extremely effective for a shorter video. They have a lot of great content besides that one as well. I also like Yoga with Adriene for a more chill yoga for a rest day, or Fightmaster Yoga for a slightly more active yoga day

@pokemont17 Totally agree. I also very recently scrolled down on one of their videos and noticed how hilarious the comments are (usually some variation of how the commenter thinks they may die by the end) so that's just an added bonus

@hb3 I love Caroline Girvan too for strength training! Currently following her Epic Heat Program now. I also love Sydney Cummings and she also upload new workouts daily for free.

If you are looking for Caroline-vibes when it comes to cardio, feel free to check out Penny Barnshaw, Fitness Kaykay and growingannanas. The first 2 are really underrated but their no repeat hiit / cardio challenge me too, just like Caroline. Their video formatting on their latest videos are also similar to Caroline, which includes a percentage bar, and exercise timer. These 3 trainers also include warm up on their videos.

I personally do not like repeating workout videos as much as possible so I am glad these trainers often upload new videos frequently. I just search "no repeats" if I want variety.

Back