Which workout videos have you enjoyed lately?

@warpur I've been loving the Les Mills workouts, especially body attack and body combat. They have a free 14 day trial, and if you're in NZ, you can sign up to TVNZ for free where they have a few videos up there too

they've got a bunch of different classes, some need weights / steps / resistance bands, but they also have a lot that are body weight only. I really like their Sh'bam classes too, but I've only done them in person so I'm not sure what their videos are like for that

@warpur Been enjoying blogilates! I have a lingering foot injury that means I can't do high-impact workouts, so pilates is a great fit. I also love that she has so many monthly calendars... it makes it a lot easier for me not having to decide every day which workout to do. And she's been online for so long that there's almost endless videos.

@warpur I have been going through the Jump Rope Dudes workouts on YouTube recently. I have fallen in love with skipping (jump rope) as my cardio! Really recommend for a variety of follow along videos.

@warpur I’ve been rediscovering The Firm workouts, many of which are on YouTube or Dailymotion. I had forgotten how brutal they are, but my butt has never looked better or felt more sore!

@warpur Oddly I’ve been kind of enjoying the Peloton app, since they’ve got that 3-month trial thing right now. I only own a crappy stationary bike but I was still able to get a good workout in with their cycling videos.

And their “strength” videos are good enough to get the blood pumping, though I find some of the movements a little odd. Note I’ve only done short ones so far because I’ve been doing them to wake up in the morning, and I do my full weightlifting routine at night.

I get a kick out of how dang cheery and encouraging their instructors are.

@mayello I’ve tried out a couple peloton outdoor runs in the past few weeks and they are so fun!! I am really missing the intensity of spin class and I feel like the interval runs help scratch that itch for me. Plus it’s true, the instructors I’ve had so far are really upbeat :)

@warpur Fitness Blender’s cardio kickboxing workouts! I love any of them, they’ve been awesome for stress relief and I always break a sweat.

@warpur Not on YouTube but I like Beachbody on Demand because of the variety and full workout programs. It allows me to stay focused on a goal but also try something new!