Which workout videos have you enjoyed lately?

@warpur Fitness Blender Kelli's Lower Body Workout for People Who Get Bored Easily is my favorite video.

I mostly do stuff on my own but I do Boho Beautiful yoga videos fairly often.

@warpur I have been doing kettlebell workouts from either fitness blender or Joe Wicks (The body coach), wotking through yoga with adriene's yoga for weightloss playlist and laying ringfit adventure on nintendo switch. Yesterday I wrnt super old school and did a day of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred!

@warpur Pamela Reif! She's a German influencer, so I don't know if she's known globally, but she doesn't talk in her videos so you don't need to speak German to do her videos. Her workouts are literally the hardest home workouts I have ever done.

@warpur I'm going through Tom Merrick's 7 days, tomorrow will be my first day 5.
It's about the right level of challenging and he gives good modifications. I'm actually surprised at how okay I am (maybe I'll change my tune tomorrow!)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXi7slewxuML6_QJIZVF7NWQQHKgrd5PC

Edit:

Difficulty: for me a good 3/5 doing the easier modifications on nearly everything. Tired by the end but the right sort of tired.

Enjoyability: 4/5 so far, some determination needed on the last reps. It's designed to be repeated but I don't see it getting dull because hopefully I'll be able to progress to the harder versions.

Apartment friendly: 5/5, no thuds or bangs, my main workout space is about two yoga mats wide with sloped ceilings at each end. I don't have two matching chairs but I do have one with arms - that worked for day 4.

End of edit

I used to do Yoga with Adrienne a lot but I'm trying out the down dog app while it's free. Sometimes her talking and nurturing approach isn't what I need in the moment.

Day 5 was not great, I didn't really have suitable equipment and I didn't know most of the exercises, so I guess it was more of a practice than a workout.

@warpur Down Dog HIIT: Grade: A-. Loving Core and Total Body. Not a fan of Upper Body as it's just pushups, or Lower Body as it's just squats. No gear required. My favorite thing is the variety, every time you launch it it's different, and you can set different levels which add or remove skills like burpees. Free until April 30.

Les Mills On Demand: Grade: B. App is hard to navigate. Ridiculous ramp-up in difficulty. Love the instructors, very motivating, and the workouts are great. My gym is offering it free to members right now, I haven't done a ton of it yet so not sure if I'll stick to it.

@jette26 My gym is offering free Les Mills On Demand as well but the link to the website they sent us is broken so idk how to sign up for it! :( I messaged my gym on Instagram so hopefully they can help me. So far, I did two free classes from the limited trial website. Their classes are tough but I love them

@jette26 My gym sent us a link to Les Mills. I tried the Barre class and gave up in confused giggles as the camera swooshed around panoramic views of two women giving me commands in French.

It looked like they had a lot of boxercise type ones though?

@warpur Not really strength-specific, but Dance Church is really fun! The instructor is fuggin nuts but it really adds to my enjoyment. Basically a dance workout that you follow, but it also encourages you to incorporate your own movements.