What's your daily schedule look like?

@prayersword There's no one size fits all. If you want to do r/naturalbodybuilding then you need to do it anyhow. It's not like we're telling you to make some smoothie in a mason jar and eat your perfectly grilled chicken and salads unless you're into that kind of lifestyle already. Just drink some coffee or lots of it, and lift, and eat.

The tiredness could be caused by the desk job. Can you try moving around more during office hours and getting some sunlight throughout the day?

@truewolf12
getting some sunlight throughout the day

At your physical, they should check to see if you're deficient in vitamin D. Most people are. And it's very inexpensive to supplement. It's not going to be a night and day difference, but it does feel better to have it at a sufficient amount. And every little bit helps.

@prayersword You can either go to sleep early and go to the gym before work, which I usually do, or go straight from work to the gym. Do not go home before and under no circumstances sit down.

@prayersword I go before work most of the days. I wirk remote from home twice a week.

Monday: upper at 6:30-8:00 shower at the gym then go to work.

Tuesday: 5k run at 7:00, work from home, go to the gym straight after and do lower, back home before dinner.

Wednesday: arms 06:45-08:00, showerat the gym then go to work.

Thursday: 5k run at 07:00 or I go swim for an hour, then work remote from home.

Friday: torso, 06:30-08:00, shower and go to work

Saturday: I get up around 9, routine is 5k run in the morning, drink a coffee, go to the gym and do limbs then go home, shower and break fast. I try to wrap it up before 1 pm.

Sunday: full rest day.

So basically 5x gym, 3x cardio

I like cardio for mental health reasons and conditioning. And switched from 6 day ppl to 5 day lifting to have a full rest day and a focus on arms since they are lacking.

@sonariah How can you fit a workout + shower into your lunchtime?! Maybe it’s because I’m a teacher and I get a 25 minute lunch, but the idea of fitting something like a workout in there is nuts to me.

@renie I've never had an office job track my lunches so it depends on employer. Maybe if someone disappears for hours every day it would be an issue but I can easily take 90 minutes a day if all my obligations are being met.

@renie My wifes a teacher that lunch break is fucked lol. She brings a tiny crockpot to heat up frozen soups for lunch because she'd have to use half the time waiting for the microwave. Most people get more like an hour, which is also pretty tight to hit the gym. I guess it works if you don't sweat much, but I do.