When did the machine start breaking down and how did you power through?

@grace_mercy Im 51, I’m working out less these days, but that’s because of responsibilities and whatnot. I still manage to make it to a really hard workout 2-3x a week. I don’t feel like I’m breaking down. I am more mindful of food, posture, mental health, etc. Oh shoot, thanks for the reminder to take my vitamins, I’ve been forgetting this week.

@grace_mercy Year from 40 and feeling fine little shoulder twings here and there from impingements from benching heavy for 20 years lol but that’s expected

But I’ve never stop worked out so maybe that helps and I don’t drink but I work construction lol who knows when the wheels fall off hopefully no time soon I’m 39 with a 1 year old I gotta keep lifting heavy for at least another 45 years

@grace_mercy 49 here, haven't started falling apart yet. Go get checked out, and maybe make some lifestyle changes. I get the occasional twinge, but nothing pt hasn't fixed. I'm the strongest I've ever been, started strength training about 1.5 years ago.

@grace_mercy Not sure if someone else mentioned it but I would get your testo levels checked too. I was well below the acceptable range when I was feeling the same as you, fatigue and apathy. Been on trt for about 6 months now. Feeling much better