Which fitness trackers do y’all use?

quietthomas

Currently using MI Band 5 but I wanted to upgrade. Newer versions of MI band, Honor Band, Huawei Band etc are not officially launched in India. So what do I get?
I want it to track my steps, cardio (aerobic/dance and skipping) and sleep accurately.

@quietthomas If you can afford it, Galaxy watch will be a good option for around 20-23K. The 40MM version is not too bulky.

Else Amazfit band 7 is an option for 3-4K.

@brokensinner33 Most help track steps, calories and workouts.

I have been using a Galaxy smartwatch but it has more features.

What I love the most is that I don't need to carry a phone while running/cycling, it also sends stay active reminders which I find really helpful while working a desk job.

The cheap ones in the market are useless for tracking though so unless you can afford a good one(Samsung, Apple, Garmin) don't waste money on cheap ones. Bands are better for low budget.

@tramlaw Read many such reddit comments saying their fitbit broke too easily or just stopped working or had issues with it. How long have you been using yours? Did you face any issues?

@quietthomas I got it in 2021. It has issues… which are fixable at home. Sometimes I felt like throwing it too because I couldn’t fix it. But besides that, its pretty good. I got this brand as it was one of the pioneers in the smartwatch department.

@quietthomas I am using a Versa since 2018. Still holding good and I easily get 4 days battery life out of it. The straps don't last long though but you can easily find cheap third party ones on Amazon.

Back