Which fitness trackers do y’all use?

@quietthomas I've actually used Samsung watch and Mi Band both, but it was fun and informative when I started my fitness journey.

As I progressed, I observed that these are not of any use or useful handful of times.

Now, I don't use any and my body itself tells me if I should continue or stop and my mind focuses on the steps/jump count automatically.

@haritsatheesan I understand. Most people who are into fitness since long call it crap. But I'm new to this. It helps me stay consistent. I'm trying to count my steps and calories cause I'm trying to loose my weight and that helps.

@quietthomas Funny story, I bought Samsung watch when I started after observing few folks(can say i bought it as a showoff as well indirectly) but it was a bit big on wrist and I didn't needed that many features and the mic etc etc.

Next I bought a Mi Band Pro, It's size is small and didn't interfere with any of the activities including sleeping, and it had only fitness related features so It helped with the distractions a well.

@haritsatheesan I'm very well aware of this cause my man did the same lol. I'm particularly looking for fitness bands. My preferences have always been MI, Huawei, Xiaomi and Honor ones. I've been using MI Band 5 since last 2 years.

@quietthomas I also use mi band 5 for tracking my workout and heart rate when I am cycling. I think it's pretty accurate. I don't want to buy a new smartwatch just because it will look more trendy. I am going to use my mi band if there is no problem with the band.

@phillipr I love my MI band 5 too. My only issue with it is that it does not have many workout modes. They're very limited so I never know if it's accurate when it counts the burnt calories