Which of these is "best" kettlebell?

oydai

So I have a very, very limited choice in my country, I live in a small town, so I have to resort to searching online, and I really have only some basic ideas what makes kettlebells good or bad, I want to pick a competition one cause they seem to be simply the best quality, but there is fucking none, so I am left with these(16kg/35lbs):

Amila 40E/49$

CAPRIOLO 60E/73$

Rich Moral 36E/44$

@oydai I own several kinds of kettlebells and to me, the first and last bells in your list are just fine. I do enjoy having the vinyl plastic layer in the outside so that I don't scratch the wood floors of my house and they don't get in the way of any exercises. The uncoated or powder coating that you see on the more expensive bells only serves to make them slightly smaller which can be nice if you're doing double bell swings but then the coating makes them quieter if they touch each other. The middle bell that you linked has an oddly long handle which could make it awkward when flipping it over your wrist for a snatch. Also the middle bell handle is thin which may be helpful for someone with small hands but a thicker handle is better for building grip strength.

No worries, these bells will work.

@oydai The only other "problem" with the vinyl coated bells (first and last on your list) is that few vendors them heavier than 16kg/35lbs so when you want to get a 20kg+ bell it won't match your other bells 😉

@oydai The first one.

The middle one has a gigantic window.

The last one is really small and wouldn’t have adequate surface area to rest in your rack comfortably.

However rubber coating isn’t very comfortable and it tends to rip hair.

@oydai Honestly they all look kinda horrible . Even the first one which looks the okayest looks like it has a small window for proper hand insertion during the clean, snatch, tgu. But looks like it's a reasonable option if you have truly no other options. But the second one could work too and looks like the window might be a better size.

@oydai The only thing the chrome handled KBs have going on, is that the handle is always smooth. Never any spikes or burrs. Other than that, it's a bad handle surface in my experience as it sticks hard (haven't tried with chalk).