15 y/o Bodyweight Transformation 7 months

dianalouise1983

Hey Everyone, this is only my first post so I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing but we'll see i guess.. just wanted to share my 7 month transformation.

Ive always been very skinny and upon seeing videos from Bar Brothers and other calisthenics groups i thought i may go down that route to try to get bigger and stronger than before. After the first month or two (which were very hard) i was hooked and i don't think ill ever look back. Im now a firm believer that there is no reason to "hit the gym" until you have become a master of your own bodyweight so for those who are interested here are my before and after pictures.

Before:
qQUfYdx.jpg
[/url]
After:

Upper Body:
lLtDVd6.png
[/url]

Bicep:
g5Ae4Zl.png
[/url]

Tricep:
IxFKNLp.png
[/url]

Back:
35BUu0L.png
[/url]

Here is my current routine for anybody who may be interested :)

Chest/Triceps/Shoulder- Monday, Wednesday, Friday,

10 Wide Pushups (4 sets)

10 Diamond Pushups (3 sets)

10 Decline Pushups (3 sets)

15 Bench Dips (3 sets)

10 Close Pushups on Knuckles (3 sets)

8 Assisted Handstand Pushups (3 sets)

10 Hands Elevated Pushups (3 sets)

Back/Biceps/Abs- Tuesday, Thursday,

10 Wide Pull Ups (3 sets)

10 Close Chin Ups (3 sets)

10 Normal Pull Ups (3 sets

10 Inverted Shrugs (3 sets)

5 assisted one arm pull ups (3 sets each side)

15 crunches (3 sets)

40 second flutter kicks (3 sets)

20 Heel Touches (3 sets)

15 Hanging Leg Raises (3 sets)

Legs- Saturday

6 Pistol Squats (3 sets each side)

10 Bulgarian Split Squat (3 sets each side)

20 Squats (3 sets)

20 Heel Raises (3 sets)

Rest- Sunday

I have started adding weight to some of these exercises by filling a backpack with books, please ask any questions if needed :)

Beginner Routine

Another thing people have been asking about is how i started. This is what my routine looked like for the first few months of my journey. I always did a full body and only recently moved onto a muscle split :)

5 Wide Pushups, 5 Normal Pushups, 5 Diamond Pushups (performed in a circuit form and 3 total sets of this with 1 min rest between the sets)

Then a 1min 30 rest before moving onto,

4 Pull Ups, 4 Chin Ups, 10 Bench Dips (performed in a circuit form and 3 total sets of this with 1 min rest between the sets)

Another 1 min 30 rest before moving onto,

10 Squats, 5 Lunges (each leg), 5 Hindu Pushups (performed in a circuit form and 3 total sets of this with 1 min rest between the sets)

Make sure to perform all the movements in a controlled and slow manner, also you can change sets, reps and time to suit you.

People who say that this is all fake, i have added a proof picture with my face and some writing on paper and also added my face in the before picture.. if you still dont believe me thats fine you dont have to, at least take the routine and have fun getting fit.. to those who do, thank you its greatly appreciated :)

@biblicaleq Thank you, I'm brand new here so I'm still trying to get used to it :) do you know how to make text bold? I've posted my routine but it looks very confusing the way i have done it :(

@dianalouise1983 reddit uses markdown so to make something bold you surround the text with ** (italic is one asterix), e.g. italic, bold, italic and bold.

I recommend getting RES, that way you can get acustom to the syntax of markdown, as you can just click buttons to modify text (e.g. strikethrough).

@dianalouise1983 Yeah and don't be afraid to use the "formatting help" link just below the comment box for a reminder, it doesn't actually redirect to a new page and I use it all the time. Also, not quite as obvious, when you want to separate lines use double-space (Enterx2), that's something I'm constantly forgetting but it makes a huge difference if you're typing a heck of a lot.

@dianalouise1983 This post kinda feels like an advertisement, new account, interesting choice of username, incredible results... I hate to be doubting Thomas over here but I feel the need to throw it out there.

@dawn16 It is.

This post is complete bullshit, not even the same person.

Let's ignore the fact that OP felt inclined to list out, in detail, his entire "bar starrz" workout but then when people ask about his diet plan he just goes "heheh eat big and eat clean guise :)"

Every single one of his replies ends with a smiley face, this entire thread screams of some shitty social media intern trying way too hard.

@dianalouise1983 But BarStarzz sells things and this forum has 100,000 subscribers. Even if only a handful say "Hey, I wonder what BarStarzz is and if it can make me look like that" and they then proceed to go buy things from there or go watch a youtube video, this post that probably took 10 minutes to put together is a raging success. At the very least it puts the name into people's minds for the future.

And look, if this all legit I'm sorry, but who joins a forum and their very first post is pictures of their incredible transformation? It's not like you look at the front page of this forum and its all people posting pictures of their results, there is startlingly little of that, so it seems odd that someone new would make it their first post. It also looks like it was just copy pasted from somewhere else because of the use of [/img] tags.

@dawn16 ok, umm i have "barstarzz" in my name because i like barstarzz and im only on reddit because of callisthenics as i used to be on madbarz and that has since shut down for refurbishment. Ill try to change it if thats an issue. I saw the previous guy post his transformation that is far more successful than mine by the way, and thats why i decided to post my own and finally the [/img] thing is there because i uploaded the pics from Imgur, and yes they are my own.. and no need to apologise, i also dislike people who prey on others just trying to get their money cough cough Mike Chang :')

@dawn16 No worries man :) i know exactly what you're talking about, people need to realise that theres no such thing as a magic pill and that the only way to get to your goal is through hard work :)

@dianalouise1983 ...And thankfully BarStarzz can help you with all of your callisthenics needs.

Just head on over to our website, and be amazed at all of our original content.

BTW. It also doesn't help with the credibility when your before picture looks like it was taken in the 70s.