Bodyweight Fitness Progress Chart

@beaud20 My thinking is that with bodyweight exercises if you're holding onto something above you it's a pulling exercise and if you're holding onto something below you it's a pushing exercise. Interestingly the muscle up starts as a pull and ends as a push. I have no idea if there is an official definition for the terms.

@jellybug78 Well, this is definitely going in the bookmarks of stuff I'll never remember to use, yet really should.

Nice work, OP, really nice to see it visually represented like that. :)

@jazz555 I think it's the angle between your legs and the floor. L sit is 0 degrees. 45 degrees is starting to look like a V-sit. As you raise them higher the angle gets larger. 90 degrees is straight up. By the time you get all the way around to 180 you're doing a manna.

@gaga I could try uploading the revised version to Google Sheets to see what happens once it's ready. I probably won't want to spend too much time trying to fix it if it has issues. We'll see.

@jellybug78 Very nice work on this. One question/suggestion, would it be possible to link to videos in the specific exercise? This way people could just click the exercise description and readily see an example. Regardless, great work on this.

@jellybug78 It might be an idea to have the levels used in OG2 along the vertical axis on the left or something. Then have a line going across the entire table at that level so then visually it would be intuitive to see that, say, HSPU and OAP are both level 9 because they're at/between the same lines (just an example I doubt they actually are).

@jellybug78 I don't understand the symbology in the legend.

You have white, red, and black circles. And then there is bold text. They seem correlated in the legend, but they lose that association in the actual chart.