2022 NoBull CrossFit Games IE11: The Alpaca

@ablitive Why wouldn't she? She persevered through a ridiculously tough workout, with the whole community behind her. Her family and friends would be very proud of her.

@zermel It's not the same but I'm a long distance runner and getting cheered by a crowd when you're in last sucks. If I'm losing a race, I don't want the attention and it just feels patronizing even though that's not what the cheerers intend

@spookydawg77 Twenty years from now, after a lot more Crossfit achievements - I bet she would put that picture on the wall. For sure an iconic Crossfit image.

I don't like getting cheered as the last one either, but unfortunately when I come last it's not an iconic image 😅

@jonjones229 Tia: this is going to look great in the documentary cheering her on as she’s in last

I have never heard a single athlete say they like being cheered on the field when in last

@grace4nan Especially at the games level. Rebecca doesn’t need you to do that for her. She’s good in her own right. She beat Tia in the skill speed medley event. Do you think Tia would have appreciated people circling around her during the single unders? Absolutely not.