2024 semifinals - Oceania, and North America West - Day 2

@keyboard0012 They talked about it during the Torian Pro last night. You only had to be behind the rig. Grace Walton and Katelyn Van Ziel were pretty close to the rig and Madeline Strut moved closer every round.

@giftsigns CrossFit should really set shorter bars for shorter people. These pads can get slick with sweat and what not and you don’t need injury at this point because you can’t move a bar down.

@howeryall I don't particularly like Garard, but he was 3rd at the Games in 2017, 3rd in 2022 after he returned (and that's with Fraser having retired, he would have been 4th with Fraser still there), what evidence do you have that he got bigger/faster/stronger when he returned? At the moment, with half the events gone, he doesn't even look like the best in Oceania (and the numbers are too close to suggest any kind of dominance, i.e. he may eventually win but it's far from a foregone conclusion).

@jnorthey Your Mat-hate is getting boring. Say something different. Garard made people suspicious in 2017 because his strength numbers increased a great deal in a short time.

@giftsigns Mat is a grifter Wins on PED.

Sells crappy programming based on “here’s what I did”.

His in person athletes suck because he has no idea what to do without PED.

Whole operation is a con job. It’s mostly that. He’s not the only one but all grifters can piss off.

@jnorthey Your deep obsession with Mat, to the extent of using numerous identities here to attack him, tell us there is something deeper. Do tell what exactly he did to you, we are here to help.

Back