3.5 months in our local box. New to this sub. 26/f. Any ladies in this sub?

@wwjdar Its amazing what these ladies can do. The most in shape woman we have in our box is in her late 40's. She has an amazing body. Her back is more cut than most of the men!

@p1saint2 31/f/mom. I have doing CF for 5 months, and am amazed at the changes I have seen in my body in the last 5 months, and the huge strides in lifting and stamina. I have been able to lose weight in the past but never actually see true changes in my shape. I am in this sub more than any other sub, personally.

@p1saint2 My box has a gated area that we call baby jail ;). The kids have to be old enough to stay in the kid area (toys, movies, etc), but it's a lifesaver as a single mom. There are closer boxes in my area, but this makes the drive worthwhile.

@p1saint2 28/f here. Have been crossfitting for 6 months now and can't get enough. I've gotten so much stronger, it's amazing.

Oh yes, before and after pics please.

@missvicki I always feel weird about posting before/after. The response is a crapshoot. Plus I don't think I look that drastically different. I don't have photos from when I was really out of shape.

@p1saint2 21/f here and I've been CFing for about a month. I've done a lot of other sports and exercise regiments before but nothing packs a punch quite like CF. One of the things I love about CF is that the results are noticeable.

Congrats on breaking out the bikini!

@p1saint2 24/f here! Welcome to the club! I've only been cfing about 1 month longer than you! I'm building muscle! great job on the weight loss!