4 year difference (85Kg>~65Kg>69Kg). 5'9", 27yo M

@drluke735 I think at the moment I’m just really enjoying the training I’m doing. I progress nearly every workout and I’m finally at the point where I can do higher rep work of the more difficult variations for exercises, so the hypertrophy is laying itself thick at the moment. I’ve never been this lean before! In the far future I guess I’ll start working on straight arm strength/ statics, but generally I don’t enjoy training those skills as much (apart from l-sit and back lever, which I can already do)

@ibelieveinchrist First off, well done mate; you're killing it.

I was starting getting into the gym with a friend last summer, but after a motorcycle accident (also left me with a broken collarbone) my shoulder has never quite felt right. I tried getting back into the gym 6 months but my shoulder always felt as if it would give way.

Did you have any issues with recovery?

Cheers.

@elliot123
Thank you for the kind words. Just take it very slow. I still have some discomfort on exercises that internally rotate the shoulder like Bulgarian ring dips. Learning correct hollow position has helped too, as well as overhead mobility stuff like downward facing dog