Anyone eating relatively high amounts of protein without any farts?

straw23

ve looked through a lot of answers regarding bloating and very often it was said that the bloating went away after a few weeks or months. But I´m not sure if they had zero farts.

I know a lot about fart prevention but I sometimes have the problem that, if I suppress only one fart, my lower belly gets a bit uncomfy sooner or later.

@straw23 Why are your worlds bolded in the first half?

The biggest thing I've noticed is portion size, if I eat a really large meal I'll be blowing it up all night. If I eat the same amount spread out over more time I'll be fine.

@davelew86 wth :D it´s an add-on for my browser for faster reading (bionic reading) but I didn´t expect that it will look like that for others too

ok good point

@straw23 I mean, everyone farts.
I eat mostly whole grains and beans. I don't have any advice you haven't heard before:
- soak your beans before cooking
- eat oats
- drink a lot of water
I'm vegan for almost 5 years, I can only say it is not a problem anymore.

@lazuli And discard the cooking liquid, and rinse afterward. The cooking liquid (and the liquid in a can) is where a lot of the stuff that makes you fart resides. I do also use Beano when eating da beans, which helps a fair bit.

@lazuli Yeah, I wish lmaoooo I just be fartin at the gym all the morning but I wear a mask so ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯ it's everyone else's problem hee hee

@straw23 I think you need to write down what you eat and how much you fart. I go through phases where I fart a lot and other phases where I barely have any. I should probably take my own advice to figure out what causes them but...... I don't really mind them lol