Austin Dunham's "BodyWeight BodyBuilder 2.0" Programme Review - Big Thumbs Down

@dlr Hey man, out of every bwf influencer I only trust my man /@fromgenesistorevelation and Daniel from @FitnessFaq. Austin as always been a good entrepreneur and salesman but not a good trainer.

@redlicorice I have weak wrists in general because my arms are pretty long and I'm on the skinny side.
I also had my right one injured doing muscle ups a few years ago and it took me over a year to get better.
I never did wrist workouts separately aside from some warm ups that weren't that great, so it might have played a part into it.

@jely I love Dominik, kinda like the guy that does it all regarding bodyweight and does essential weight exercises too. He produces great content and a lot of those ‘why didn’t I think to that videos’. It’s a shame he doesn’t get a lot of recognition he deserves proportional to what I think his content is worth. A lot of people even body builders and strong men could listen to.

@joshuawithmartin The best, most comprehensive free tutorials for muscle ups, front lever, one arm pull ups and chin ups are Marcus Bondi YouTube. He also hangs on here a lot and will chat with anyone about training tips etc

@dlr Austin Dunham seems like a great guy but he often stumbles over his words when he's trying to explain a lot of the movements in his videos. He definitely wouldn't be my first choice when looking for a program and I'm sorry to hear you lost your money.

@anthonyosa Yeah this for sure. He seems like someone that doesn’t always have his training on point in terms of science and whatever but he still manages to get shit done.

I think that people buy his stuff because he is an example of a well known physically big calisthenics youtuber. Even though people like FFAQ’s have hypertrophy programs, seeing someone like Austin is a big selling point, not that it’s a bad or good thing but psychologically you think the better program for mass if the correlated on how the big the seller is

Back