Body Before and After 2 years of working out without proper knowledge

@protectionet So for the very first 4 months, like I mentioned above I only wanted a small change. So I only worked out for 30 minutes per session including warm ups and cool downs. Therefore, I had to do supersets to reduce time. It looked like, 3~5 super sets of lat pull down / pull ups coupled with push ups. Then, regular sets of crunches and squats.

For the next 4 months, I kind of increased to 1 hour per session and now I no longer did super sets. Did like 3~5 sets of pull ups, rows, push ups, dips, machine chest pushes (dont know the name), hanhing leg raises, crunches, squats.

For the even next 4 months, when i increased the sessions to 3 per week, started doing split sessions of pull day push day leg/core day. Started doing more sets of each exercises and started adding more types of exercises.. By the end of last month, my typical pull day looked like, 5 sets of pull ups, 3 sets of parallel grip pull ups, undergrip pull ups, 2 sets of wide pull ups, 1 set of trying to do archer pull ups, 1 set of air walk pull ups, slanted front lever hold, tuck front lever hold, tuck front lever rows, etc... Similar things for push day.

Do not follow my routines as my routines are very ineffective. Should not put that many types of exercises per muscle group..

@sydneyelise Congratulations on your transformation. Am just starting mine this year and hope to achieve something similar. You have any specific goals this year you are aiming for?

@mentalqtip Thanks! Hope your journey will get more drastic results than mine! My current goal is to focus on strength and grow in terms of being able to do those calisthenics moves as much as possible. Hopefully focusing on strength will also give me enough hypertrophy to make my body look much better along the way.

@mentalqtip yeap. The only things I changed was to eat more meats and later added protein powder. Other than that, kept my usual diet. However, keep in mind that everyone's usual diet differs and my usual diet is relatively healthy compared to my friends.

@jake921 That's good to hear! Hope you wont get overwhelmed and can keep going! That was my fear too. So I tried to start/change as small as possible until I was voluntarily ready to give myself more and more changes.