Bodyweight Skill Tree

@hannah97 Nice this is awesome.
My suggestion for pushups to OA pushups would be
Pushups

Triangle pushups

One arm support pushups ( your right arm is the on the far side , so it acts as a support and you use your main arm to be push your body up).
Aka
Archer pushups

One arm Pushup with legs spread.

One arm elevated pushups at various degrees.
Straight bodyline with no wide spread legs.
Example on a wall, box, staircase etc

Ultimate one arm Pushups on the ground with straight bodyline , no wide spread legs.

@melanie66 I have included the OA Push-Up in the newest version posted. I probably won't add the progressions in between, but once I am done witg the "final" version I'll post it for download on this Sub, so you can add your progressions for your own version.

@hannah97 This is awesome. I took part of what you created and turned it into a map at kumu. It's just a couple of the branches so not all the prerequisites are mapped. If you hover over an element it'll fade out everything except what it directly relates to.

There's a lot more that can be done with this, like adding a description and links in the panel on the left, or a picture of the skill in the bubble with the name. It's all driven off this simple google docs sheet. Kumu just reloads it anytime someone views the map. You add extra info to it by adding columns. I've done a quick and dirty separation of the skills trees by types that I made up, would probably be better to do this using tags.

PM me if you'd like edit access to the google sheet. Happy to help out with setting this up.

@hannah97 I'm a bot, bleep, bloop. Someone has linked to this thread from another place on reddit:
[sup]If you follow any of the above links, please respect the rules of reddit and don't vote in the other threads.[/sup] [sup](Info[/sup] [sup]/[/sup] [sup]Contact)[/sup]

Back