Clothes for petite women

@truelsen Pro tip, the 23" 'cropped' Lululemon Align leggings are cheaper that the 25"+ 'full length' and hit just above my ankles (actual 7/8 length) and I'm 5'3. Could be an actual ankle length for ladies who are shorter! That's my go-to. You have to do this with Aligns, though. I tried it with Wunder Train and they cut them to hit at a calf so the end of the legging is slightly flared and doesn't look right at the ankle. The Align fabric does NOT do that.

@truelsen I find Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic have a lot of options for petite women. I also like J. Crew, Athelta and ASOS (they run UK size sometimes but have US sizes). Land’s End is also great.

I’ve heard other petite women mention Ann Taylor and LOFT as well.

I enjoy American Eagle but was really disappointed when they stopped selling XShort in their pants from any size below a 6. I’m 5 ft and even their Short length is too long for me. Their sizing has also been pretty inconsistent recently, in my experience, so that’s something to keep in mind.

I’ve been enjoying Abercrombie lately, especially their jeans/ pants. I shop their curve love collection because of my hip to waist ratio. They have XShort in almost all their jeans/ pants and even dresses and skirts in petite. They are pricey so I generally wait till they have a sale going on or I have a reward!

Back