Do you guys use any supplements?

@mayaann Creatine pre workout and ON protein powders. Casein and whey depending on time. A good multivitamin. And a lot of good food. Anything else is icing on the cake.

At one time attempted the old ZMA mix. I ended up with the wildest dreams of all time (well established side effect), which is crazy for someone who doesnt even usually remember dreaming. Stopped that shit.

@mayaann I take caffeine pills/coffee before working out depending on what time I work out. I take creatine daily. Before bed I usually take fish oil, vitamin d, magnesium, fenugreek, ginger, turmeric and circumin, GABA, and I recently added Ashwaganda. I find it helps my anxiety a bit and helps me get to sleep quicker since I'm not laying in bed having racing thoughts.

Edit, I also got more protien powder too which is kind of unnecessary on my diet but I'm cutting so it can help hit protien goals when I'm doing major deficits and can help control hunger and satiety signaling and be muscle sparing.

@mayaann I use a pre workout that has some creatine and amino acids in it as well. Other than that, I try to eat clean proteins like eggs, grilled chicken and salmon.

@mayaann Caffeine and creatine. Nothing else is proven to work without a doubt and it's just extra stuff you're putting into your body (which will most likely end up being more harmful than not)

@mayaann For pre workout I use caffeine with electrolytes, collagen peptides, creatine and after workout either whey and casein (casein tastes so nice ngl)

@mayaann creatine, whey protein, vitamin d, multi vitamin, recently started taking l citrulline as a preworkout. I seem to get bigger pumps and my dick stays hard

@mayaann I used to use a lot but in all honesty, after I really corrected my diet and get what I need from food, I don't use any and I am making much better progress.

@mayaann
  • Creatine
  • Ashwaganda
  • NAC
  • Lions Mane
  • Vitamin D
  • Multi vitamin
  • Modafinil
  • Zinc
  • Bovine Collegan powder
  • 5-htp
  • Cbd
  • Omega 3
  • Sometime a dissolvable electrolyte tabet
  • Pre workout with the usual ingredients
  • Protein powder - I don't count as a supplement but many do.
I think that's it... Probably wasting my money on most of this but I just like supplements.

Edit: formatting

@gloriousday Interesting you say this. I haven't noticed any synergistic effect but have actually been able to halve my modafinil dose recently without noticing a difference. Maybe increase the lions mane dosage and see how it goes.

@icd I used to take modafinil some time ago, and brother... It was insane lol I've never been so focused, i would imagine that implementing this with lions mane would have a nice effect. Also, are you taking the mushroom itself or the mycelium? If im not mistaken the mycelium from it has greater effects.