Does anyone's weight go to one part of their body?

@brinehawk Mine is on my butt and hips. Got teased for it a lot since it made me look very disproportionate. Even as I slimmed down a bit, they’re still a bit bigger than the normal ratio so i’m very self conscious about it.

@jamicomki I have to slim waaayyy down before my hips and thighs lean out, like "last 5 pounds" slim. Thus I am almost always a nice solid pear bc life's too short to skip desserts and beer.

@brinehawk My sister has this same issue, so I feel for you.

That said, I wish a little bit more of mine would go to my boobs which are practically non-existent.

I have a love hate relationship with my butt. I love how big it is at my goal weight… not quite as much at my current weight.

Although o. Second thought it’s not my butt that’s the problem, but more so my huge thighs. Paired with my butt it makes my lower half look gigantic.

@brinehawk Yep, it's called genetics, for me is my butt, at one point in my life it looked very disproportionate because it made my legs look thinner. Now I'm working out and trying to create some proportion

@brinehawk It all goes to my waist, neck, and face 🥲🥲 on side note, for anyone who got really sharp jaw lines, are there any rituals you do to maintain it? Because even when I get jn the lower bmi range the fat on my neck and unde ray chin makes it hard to show.

@brinehawk I was a 30G and ended up having a breast reduction and it was the best decision of my life. My tissue is very very dense so even when I was underweight my boobs were still huge. Unfortunately, everybody has a spot where their body gains that easily and holds onto it the most, mine my stomach

@brinehawk When I was younger it did more so. I was an obese teenager, and after I lost about 80 pounds my doctor wanted me to consider breast reduction because I was having so much back pain associated with it. Fortunately the last 20 pounds seem to come directly from my boobs. Since that first big weight loss I’ve only fluctuated up-and-down 10 or so pounds. And it seems to be much more spread out these days, Which I am very thankful for.

@brinehawk I'm curvy too, and have been a C since 6th grade, most frequently a DDD, and at present a 36DD. I'm nonbinary, so the boobs are... not my favorite thing. And they do tend to grow any time I've gained weight.

However, depending on your goals, more is in your control than you think. I've been working on body recomposition through lifting (Morgan Olson's program) designed to widen my back and narrow my waist to sort of de-feminize my torso shape. It's working, and along the way, my boobs have shrunk / been made to seem smaller because my back has widened. I look much thinner, too, without them seeming so protrusive. I wear Wacoal minimizer sports bras UNDER gc2b binders.

Anyway, all this to say: There's genetics, yes, but then there's what we do with it. I recommend looking into some back and shoulder strengthening workouts if you'd like your "ladies" to be less pronounced!

@brinehawk My life!!! All my weight goes to my breasts and then tummy area…on top of all that I have a tiny face making me look even more disproportionate (I have to gain a lot of weight for it to show on my face). Back pains are unreal and a daily battle for me. My evenings are a write off if I have to wear a bra for the entire day…since WFH, I never wear a bra so now they are saggy AF. Looking like deflated balloons LOL.

Hang in there, you’re not alone.

@brinehawk My lower belly is my fat storage zone. I hate it and look legit pregnant if a gain even a few extra lbs.

I would love extra tush or boob instead! Hah.