Front Lever Tutorial: Extreme! w/ Unique Skill Tips by World Record Holder Marcus Bondi

@michaelphemo Am I the only one who won't participate in this circlejerk? I found this tutorial devoid of any useful information. There was no mention of set or rep range and rest period. No schedule whatsoever.

"All the other tricks nobody knows about..."

Are you serious? This looks like another over hyped tutorial reminiscent of theF0rtress. There was nothing new presented in this video. While I commend you for your EXTREMELY excellent form, the presentation and execution was really lacking in this video.

If you guys want to see someone who actually put some effort into his tutorial, check out /@roseman11 tutorial.

@worriedbutstrong Hi Wargasm; thanks for your kind comment re form. I appreciate the feedback. Other tutorials cover the usual aspects we all know about; I wanted to focus more on the grip aspects (angle/tension/torsion etc), which are not covered anywhere else (AFAIK). From immediate positive feedback, the grip aspects are useful and effective to optimise Front Lever power, even to people who have not considered it before.

And the 'big breathing' technique also - combined with the grip-tips - is genuine take-home useful FL skill/tip/tech information.

And the 'grip wrist/twist/squeeze' technique has helped me ( & many others) increase quality FL by up to 40%!

OK:

As far as 'rep range and rest period', I have never trained to such a paradigm and don't believe there is a 'one size fits all' rep/rest period; I prefer a more 'do what you can when you can' approach, which has initiated a proven breakthrough FRONT LEVER technique for me and many others.

[This Front Lever technique has a special offer 30-day money back guarantee (excluding p&p) - or we will refund your girlfriend, transport and catering costs to the charity of your choice. (Not to be used in conjunction with any other meal offer) Mon-Fri, 10am to 3pm only. To pre-approved purchasers only.]

And... SNAP! I love Yaad, too! Cheers man!

@akidomaster
  • Hi Crimson; I'm sorry you didn't manage to find any aspect of the tutorial useful.
  • But please try, just try(!) a FL using my breathing and grip/twist tips - I am sure you will experience a better FL technique / result. If not, I will refund your money in full x 10!

@jamesholland Hi 5p! Thanks for your comment/q. OK - Official Guinness World Records:
  • Weighted Chin Ups (18kg/40lb back pack) 60 sec time limit - 24 reps.
  • 5 meter rope climb - 60 sec time limit - 27.8 metres - Previously held by Spanish Olympic Gymnast (I have done 30 meters recently, but not with GWR official present)
  • Unofficial WR - Supinated Muscle-Ups 60 sec time limit -15 reps.
  • Unofficial WR - Fastest 6 metre rope climb with 30kg/66lb weight vest 7.65 seconds
And a few other with weighted Front Levers and stuff... cheers bro!

@michaelphemo Thanks, mate. This has helped heaps. I'm stuck on tucked front levers. I'm working on bringing my knees up and then down. Fellow Sydneysider here; I train in Prince Alfred Park. Thanks again. Cheers!

@michaelphemo Working on it as in "working on the tutorial as you're reading this" or "still working on learning the skill"? Haven't seen any posts from you doing those skills. A simple "I can do those skills" would suffice. Do you have a specific deadline or is it indefinite?

Back