Garage gym re-org done!

jayfish

I've been meaning to reorganize my garage gym for a little while now. I wanted to make room for a rower, plyo box and just to open the space up a bit more. I also really needed something besides the crappy iPod dock I was using for music.

This is the before picture:

Move my toolbox and got a smaller wall mounted cabinet around to make room for the rower, bench and plyo box:

Put in a WODTech barbell hook to store the new Rogue Ohio bar I got when I ordered the rower:

Dug an old receiver out of the basement and wired it into some ceiling mounted speakers I installed so I can crank music while I'm working out:

I still need to fix some drywall, add some plate storage on the rack and find a way to setup some rings for muscle-ups, but I feel like it's finally starting to come together.

@coffeecake67 My bad. I'll fix it today. My buddy just gave me the same heads up: "Stars before bars"

I belong to a Crossfit gym, but I like the flexibility of being able to do supplemental work at home.

@jayfish Looks great. Congrats! Can you tell me which specific model rig you got? i'm looking for something similar and assume you got this from Rogue?

@kk3 Thanks for the compliment. It's actually a FringeSport rack. If you PM me offline I'd be happy to give you some feedback on it.