How has weight loss affected your bra size?

@huk945 I've gone down from a 38E at my heaviest to my current size of 34DD and that's about 40 pounds lost. I've always have had a large bust and it runs in my family.

@huk945 So I'm 5'1, started at 157, currently 117. I can still wear my 36B bras, but I could probably use some new ones because the fullness isn’t there. My chest measurement went from 36' to 35', so overall it hasn't been drastic for me personally, but my boobs feel a little deflated after having a baby and losing weight 😅

@huk945 Currently sitting at around 30 lbs lost but I’ve recently gained 15 lbs back (yay) so at most I’ve lost 45 lbs and my bra size didn’t go down 🫠 my bust measurement stayed the same (maybe decreased by an inch or two) but my band went from 36 to 32, and I’m still at the same cup size. I’m hoping my chest does eventually get smaller because it’s hard to not look frumpy in shirts that aren’t tight

@huk945 Went from a 75E (I think a 34DD?) to a 75C (34C). I don't care though, I'm glad I don't have to carry too big of boobs around. I love running and I don't mind my breasts staying in place, instead going up and down, even with a solid bra.