I tried naked yoga today..

@josho Haha I always wear my full workout getup when I exercise at home. The only difference is I'll wear just a top instead of a sports bra. Working out with my boobs flopping around and sweating all over my yoga mat or exercise bike just does not sound appealing.

@josho I'm also one of those weirdos who doesn't mind wearing bras. I'm not wearing them in quarantine and they're not HUGE or anything, but I like something to keep 'em strapped in place hahaha

@hopeful4cure Yeah I tried it briefly once and then ended sropping because my boobs were out of control for anything remotely upside down.

Although maybe it would be better for poses where my boobs get in the way when they're strapped down!

@josho I love clothing optional practice! Sometimes I like to feel cute in workout clothes...sometimes I just hate the restrictions of clothes. Of course, I live alone so I spend a disproportionate amount of time in the nude regardless hahaha

Glad OP could experience it, even just once!

@relliott28 This sounds like such a cathartic experience. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Have you tried mirror work? That was instrumental in containing my body image/self esteem issues, and from this post, it seems as if you'd like it.

@esnipe Standing and smiling at myself in front of a mirror did way more beneficial things for my payche than I could have ever imagined lol. I make sure to look at myself in the mirror every day and just...let it be

@esnipe I have tried something similar in a yoga class where we silently stared at our partners. Maybe a different purpose but also very confronting and introspective. But I would like to try this method!