Is it possible to reduce the gap in my chest, or is it just due to poor genetics?

@imalive That's genetics. The gap is also present in females.

Not much you can do about it as it is a manifestation of missing tissue in that area. If you don't have muscle tissue there, how would you build it or even fill it in?

I have a very prominent solar plexus triangle right below the center of my chest. It's pure bone with skin on top. You can tap it and make thud noises all day. Nothing I can do about it. Can't build mass on bone or migrate some tissue from my chest downwards.

You look fine. Concentrate on what you can improve and don't worry about it.

@imalive Accept it embrace it and be happy about it! I got some sort of it myself and was losing my mind over it when I started training - just don’t. Trading, focus on gains and be happy!

@imalive I have terrible chest and bicep insertions…kept trying to fill in the horrible looking gap in chest and peak my biceps. Not gonna happen but you can make those muscles as big as they can get maybe reduce the look a tiny bit.

@imalive Your chest looks pretty solid. But like others have said, you can change your insertions. Regardless, just filling your chest out even more will make it less noticeable. Keep grinding bro!!

@imalive @imalive

Check out "the Dutch giant". He had a massive gap. You should see him now. If that's not some motivation, I don't know what is.

@imalive You can't fix your chest gap. I've had a chest gap too and I used to be insecure about it, but I haven't thought about it in months honestly since I got more size.

@justanotherpoet That’s not what bird chest means. Bird chest is when your rib cage is shaped like a bird thus your chest is too. I mean I use to use the word in that reference myself but having a gap doesn’t mean bird chest in general. I have a gap just like the OP but I’m not bird chested

Back