Is there a way to hit higher levels of protein without taking protein shakes ?

@certifica12 Protein poisoning is malnutrition caused by not consuming enough carbs and fats. As a certified nutritionist, I assure you that 40% of your intake from protein is fine so long as you don’t have any underlying kidney issues.

@castle Then i should have died a long time ago because the source i read said not to eat it more 2-3 serving a week and that's what chat gpt says too. I use the packets tho idk if the cans are worse for some reason.

crazy huh world of information and nothing is completely consistent

@harmony77 Do you like cottage cheese? You can add it to eggs and pancakes to boost your protein. It is great with fruit. You can add it to salsa too. I enjoy chips that have protein in them. Quest makes some but I got another brand from Costco-forget what it is called-sorry. Whey protein powder though is a good source of protein and mixing it with yogurt and fruit (I also add almond milk) is a great way to get protein without a lot of calories (unsweetened almond milk has barely anything). I like a Greek yogurt called Two Good (it has 2 g of sugar).

@harmony77 You might want to try rabbit. You get 33g of protein in 100g of meat. That’s more than chicken and turkey. A 99g of tuna has 18g of protein.