M/20/5'10" [57 KG to 73 KG] My one year natural progress

@jellyquest Thanks for the encouragement bro. Also for training abs everyday was that a mistake or just part of your training? Wondering because I do a couple of weighted ab exercises everyday.

@dawn16 Haha I get that a lot and they do look very big irl. But those are the exact dimensions of my Biceps. I think muscle definition has lot to do with how big my Biceps look.

@jeffwilly001 This a very difficult question and as much as I want to answer this I can't because the total number of different exercises that I do in a week is around 18 and I don't even know the name of 95% of the exercises.

If you are wondering, I don't do crunches and leg raises (the simple one).

@leopoldcarpler I realised this just yesterday that I made a typo. Actually it's supposed to be 60 KG. I calculated the weight of the barbell (20 KG) and the weight of the plates only on one side of the barbell (20 KG) and forgot about the other side. I am to lazy to edit the original post.

@jellyquest Good work my friend. I'm also very skeptical however my physique is only slightly better than yours and I've been lifting for approx 9 years. What's your BF% do you carry a lot of fat in your legs? judging by your back you are pretty lean.

@sherryleaper I am not sure what my BF% is but I watched some videos on YouTube about measuring BF% and I think I fall under 10%. I do have fat in my lower abdominal which you can't see in the photo because I am flexing real hard. And aslo, a bit of fat in my thighs but my calves are pretty lean.