M 22, 4 months progress. From 130 lbs to 143 lbs

@regularposter This is really impressive - congrats man!!

So after looking at your intense routine, I’m not sure this would be feasible for me. So as a guy at the same height as you but about 20 lbs heavier than your current weight, I have to ask... what routine did you use to get to your “before” picture?! I’m assuming it was less intense and I’d be quite satisfied with that physique for myself...

@heisl0rd Thank you brother! I started with the basics. I would do different variations of push ups, usually regular, inclined diamond (full diamond was to hard), wide grip and decline. In the beginning I was also using my resistance bands to do things like chest flies as certain body weight movements were to difficult. Pull ups and chin ups played a major role as well. Even in the beginning I made sure to stay strict with doing abs every single workout. My leg routine has not changed much besides the addition of weight, I strongly believe that my high intensity leg day helped me stay lean, it’s basically cardio.

@regularposter Thanks for the info, much appreciated! I’ve done the RR for several months now and I’m looking to branch out and do something more personalized like this to fit my needs. Thanks for the inspiration!