Mike Mentzer's heavy duty program and callisthenics

@life4h1m look, this man understood logic very well. his metaphors might have been a little out there but most of them proved true. He did the sport for around 30 years when he started training others so to say he didn’t know what he was talking about or to just throw his theories out the window is counterproductive. We have physical evidence that his theory worked from the bodybuilders he trained. He does not want to be praised but hopes that you will come to the understandings that he did. We are lucky to have his tape recordings, only if we had things like that from other great speakers/philosophers of the times.

@life4h1m There isn’t much difference between doing one set to failure vs multiple sets. The reason for multiple sets is because most people cannot achieve failure in a single set because pushing yourself to failure in a single set is extremely difficult and very painful. But, the theories are the same. Dorian Yates did the one set to failure as well. If you can endure it, one set to failure is an absolute game changer and time saver

@life4h1m How the fuck is this loon showing up in BWF forums now too?

Mike Mentzers ramblings are nothing more than that of an addie'd out flat earthers.

Working out 4 times a month will get you in the best shape of your life if you've spent your life destroying your body on a couch.

@life4h1m I really don't think showing up, doing 10 pull ups and 10 pushups then calling it a day is going to do much for you.

I would not trust Meth Mentzer at all, I don't get why that drug addict is taking so seriously by the fitness community.