My ab journey (with pictures)

@sinbad2014 you look great! i used to do abs EVERYDAY in the summer during commercial breaks for one or two shows. ended up taking me a month to get six pack. i just wanna say its all about consistency, but the exercises she listed are great!

@sinbad2014 You look amazing! I wanted to know how many inches you lost around your waist. I am quite straight up in down like you were in your before picture but struggling to reduce thickness on the waist! I’m an currently 26 inches but would like to slim down to 24 inches.

@sinbad2014 Amazing progress!! Fellow shortie who carries extra weight in her lower belly - do you do any other body exercises every day outside of cardio then abs?

@sinbad2014 Amazing progress!

Do you have any tips for intermittent fasting? I usually eat breakfast around 11am most days but I have a really hard time not snacking at night. I usually watch tv from like 8pm-10pm and also need to munch on something (especially something sweet). Any tricks? :)

@userischris I watch tv at home as well but don't have much of an urge to snack after 7-8 pm. I honestly just drink water or tea until I don't feel hungry haha but if you find that you can't fast properly, maybe try changing the hours to 1-9 pm?

@sinbad2014 I'm on the total opposite end of the spectrum where I'm 5'11 and when I gain weight it distributes pretty evenly so it's pretty hard for me to lose it. I think I might consider fasting too! Do you drink coffee or anything in the morning? I've heard a lot of people drink coffee to help with curbing their appetite

@erth For my whole life I've eaten breakfast, so it was difficult transitioning to a restrictive eating period. I start work at 7 am so waiting until 11 was tough, but I got used to it after a while. I tried 12 pm but that was too late for me.

Black coffee has helped me the most :) water and tea are okay as well.