My outdoor bodyweight gym. It's not much but it's mine

@usexpat97 Are your parallel bars made with 4x4 posts, or with pairs of 2x4s bolted together?

Also, do you think a kid could knock over the parallel bars?

@missj They're all 3x3 apart from one which is 4x4 (this was made from spare lumber that I'd accumulated over the years).

The bars are screwed to the pull up bar on one side, so they're stable. But I did some rows on them and the other end wobbled so they need stability. In fact I'm going to connect them to the ring bar on the other side to make a square.

I'm fairly confident the kids won't knock them over, they're too light.

@usexpat97 I remember watching the DIY Network back in the day and they showed a quick outdoor gym setup. It has the bars similar to what you have, but they also took a car tire and buried it half way down in the ground (I'm assuming for pistol squats, or dips).

@mattsadams I tied the ends of a bed sheet into knots and throw it over my door and close it. It's not perfect but it works and unfortunately it's the only option I have right now.

I plan on getting a pull up bar for the door frame soon.

@usexpat97 It doesn't look pretty, but it doesn't have to look pretty, it needs to have all the things you need for you to get the job done, I wish I have a set up like yours, I only have a power tower and a yoga mat