Building an Outdoor Gym: Under $800 and 48 sqft, for all your BWF needs! (If you have access to a backyard space.)

@amotz Really nice gym! I’m already looking for places to buy the stuff. My only concern is if the wood would not degrade and risk injuries if it breaks (in time).

Thanks for sharing the blueprints also

@debbiebayne No problem, good luck on your build. The 6x6 lumbers will last years. Every few years, i'll be re-staining it like a deck to make it last even longer.

@amotz Fair enough... I’ve got dip rings and trx set up for pull-ups, so it’s a start...
Also, not my house and the ‘garden’ is a paved area... so...
But I appreciate your sentiment 😎👍

@deebowser1223 You sure can. Speaking from experience, no issues after 1 year of use, these ring straps are tough. Also the straps are like $20, even if we have to replace it every few years, it's an investment we are willing to make for the gainz!

@pathemamike It's BS. You can't get all that for 400lbs in weights too, especially at a time like this when the used market is empty as everyone's building a home gym. You could probably cobble something usable together at that price point, but you'd probably end up with shit equipment all around and a mismatched mess of a weight set.

The only time I can see someone being able to get all this for $800 would be in a couple of months when the quarantines are lifted and gyms start reopening and people start looking to get rid of their home gym equipment ASAP.