Name 3-4 kettlebell exercises for 30mins

@haydnp I love iron cardio! Double clean, press, squat or double clean, press, clean, squat. Traveling 2’s and 3’s, single bell with one bell size up from your double weight, the possibilities are almost endless!

I would occasionally do single bell half snatch, press, clean, and thruster if I wanted to destroy my shoulders and upper back. Kinda gets away from the iron cardio theme with all the lactic acid and heavy breathing tho

@haydnp This. Iron Cardio provides a ton of variability with only a handful of exercises (clean, press, squat - with option to add squat or pull-up or swing). I’ve gotten so much mileage out of it.

@ronlin Dry Fighting Weight. Simple & Sinister - Timeless Simple. One hand swing, then a clean, then a press, then a squat or a lunge in any direction. The last group you can emom, amrap, turn into a complex.

You are correct. “More isn’t better. It’s just more.”

Good luck.

@ronlin I've been doing this 20m EMOM

1) 3X each: row, deadlift, clean, press each side

2) 3x alternate single arm swing then snatch

3) 5x deadbug chest press each side

4) 3x rack squat to reverse lunge

@ronlin I always live doing the armor building complex. Want cardio?, go light and do many reps on the minute for over 20 minutes. Want to build muscle? Go heavy!

@ronlin I do 1 exercise for 45 minutes - swings.

I just find I enjoy how deep I have to dig at the tail end of EMOMs. Especially if I progressively ramp up the reps each set.

@ronlin I agree with the majority of the 4 mentioned (clean, press, squat, + row), but 2 things I'd add and just to round things out are floor press (chest) and swings because kettlebells are made to swing.

@ronlin Here’s a fun one. Double Clean and press, double front squats, and gorilla rows. Ladders of (4,6) with your ten rep max. M/W/F work up to five ladders on your “heavy” day. Three or four ladders on your medium day and two on your light day.

@ronlin If you’re traveling with a lighter single bell, inside/outside circles, pendulum swing to snatch, lunge snatches, ballistic rows

@ronlin It depends.

Here at home I love to use doubles (25 kg each). I do ring pull ups and dips, then cleans and press, then squats, split squats, and cleans (using doubles I rather to do cleans instead of swings).

When traveling, I carry with me just a 20 kg bell, with which I do (alternating sides):

Hagh clean + press.

Tactical snatch.

A flow that consists of: clean, squat, press, windmill, (and then switch hands).