Not made any progress in years

@cinnamoroll You should try my program builder: templatetrainer.com just put in one program that you want to do that’s a higher volume program, and take it to completion and see what your progress is. Then run another program that’s lower volume and compare the results. I made this workout app for research on myself as I felt stuck as well, but it’s free to use right now until I get way too many users then I have to charge for server costs.

@cinnamoroll That Dr Mike etc are juiced out ..get some actual lifetime naturals who knows recovery and stuff .. from my experience when I got stuck 75kg I just ramped up protein by 50 grams .. removed flat bench/deadlift for year .. and only focused on incline press and rack pulls ..my upper back and upper chest blowed up and got upto 90kg ..so best approach is change ur exercises that you weak in and less days in gym means save ur calories and recovery time increase ..maybe u in catabolic state all the time lol

@cinnamoroll I'm amazed nobody said this here but congratulations, you've reached your natural limit lmao
If you didn't make even the slightest progress in this 10 years span even with the shittiest program, I doubt any "optimized" program will do.
Its either pinning or accepting it. Welcome to natural bodybuilding.

@disciple8 I don't believe I've reached anywhere near my natural potential - I refuse to believe that. Lol.

But on the other hand I find it impossible to get a clue as to what natural limit is as everybody claiming natty and comes out 10 years later admitting to juice.

Do you have suggestion to a bodybuilder who could actually be natural, not a genetic freak and have gotten great results?