Ok I finally got onboard with stretching..but now I need specific help!

@vivienita Try Yoga with Adriene! She has a program for just about every feeling/time allotment/tight place, there's no expectation that you'll be a SUPER BENDY YOGA PERSON, and it's not terribly woo-y.

@vivienita It's not a video, but I have been going to physical therapy for a knee injury and I have some stretches as homework. I do them right out of the shower while I'm still warm, and I have a timer on my watch that just buzzes every 30 seconds so I know when to switch.

@vivienita Sydney Cummings on YouTube posts a 20 min stretch video every Sunday and has like almost 200 posted to date. I like that she has foam roller ones, or more concentrated ones like “hips and back” or whatever. She does talk a lot through it but it’s mostly explaining where you should feel the stretch and how to go deeper into the stretch. But if you don’t like talking at all then I wouldn’t recommend it.

@vivienita I haven't watched too much yet, but there's a yt channel called Strength Side that focuses more on mobility and functional flexibility. The routines are 5-20 mins. I'm 33 so I've recently started looking for more mobility stuff too.