Ok I finally got onboard with stretching..but now I need specific help!

@vivienita Try Yoga with Adriene! She has a program for just about every feeling/time allotment/tight place, there's no expectation that you'll be a SUPER BENDY YOGA PERSON, and it's not terribly woo-y.

@vivienita It's not a video, but I have been going to physical therapy for a knee injury and I have some stretches as homework. I do them right out of the shower while I'm still warm, and I have a timer on my watch that just buzzes every 30 seconds so I know when to switch.

@vivienita Sydney Cummings on YouTube posts a 20 min stretch video every Sunday and has like almost 200 posted to date. I like that she has foam roller ones, or more concentrated ones like “hips and back” or whatever. She does talk a lot through it but it’s mostly explaining where you should feel the stretch and how to go deeper into the stretch. But if you don’t like talking at all then I wouldn’t recommend it.

@vivienita I haven't watched too much yet, but there's a yt channel called Strength Side that focuses more on mobility and functional flexibility. The routines are 5-20 mins. I'm 33 so I've recently started looking for more mobility stuff too.

@%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 2nd Yoga with Adriene. She's great! It's a little "set your intention and let go of the day" nonsense but pretty minimal. She's got a catalog of hundreds of videos, many in the 7-15 min range with a focus on stretching. I've been surprised at how many different kinds of stretches I've learned following her.

@vivienita I have the FitOn app, which has free (with ads) workout videos. You can search yoga and find some 15min or less videos. Foam rolling is also great for loosening up trouble areas.

@vivienita Honestly, if that video is working for you, keep up with it for now. The best thing you can do for flexibility is be consistent, and keep at it (almost) every day.

@colindominic I'm definitely going to keep doing it. I guess I was looking for other options to make sure I'm hitting all the right spots? If that makes sense. If I can improve with other stretches I want them too!

Back