Open Leaderboard b**tching....an annual tradition

@elane Fairly certain scores populate before affiliates validate them now (was not always the case). Affiliates have until Wednesday to validate. I’m sure this will get sorted if he is at an affiliate (don’t see one listed in his profile-so i’d say your blaming someone that does not exist).

That being said, the open is just there to qualify for the AGOQ for these athletes. Scores will reset there anyway and videos will be required for workouts.

Good luck this season to you and your buddy.

@pena The dude still holds the #1 score in the world for 23.1. Shockingly, his 23.2 workouts were entered as scaled. Still confident 23.1 will get sorted out? Yes, I'm salty about this for my friend. This shouldn't be that hard. We aren't taking about some random that entered a score that falls in 578th place. We're talking about the worldwide #1 score.

@elane Did you report it? If he is unaffiliated, that is your only recourse. Based off what you say here, he probably meant to put his original score as scaled, but marked it Rx. It’s a problem the open has had for years.

That being said, if your buddy qualifies for AGOQ, all the scores wash out anyway.

Good luck.

@elane It’s not like he won’t get sorted out. They have until Wednesday to validate, and CF will request videos from people qualifying for the games out of quarterfinals. If it is a straight up lie and not a typo, and he keeps putting up huge scores, CF will definitely request videos

@dawn16 My video is still just showing up as “submitted”. They have until tomorrow to hopefully validate it? I can’t find that info anywhere and have been anxiously awaiting it to turn to a yellow “validated”. Thanks!

@dawn16 The dude still holds the #1 worldwide score. Shockingly, his 23.2 scores were scaled. Still confident this will be sorted out? Yes, I'm salty about this for my friend. This shouldn't be that hard. We aren't talking about some random that input the 578th score. We are talking about the world #1 score

@elane Yeah I just check and that is messed up on the person who validated his score. It’s also dumb that his video didnt sort that out.

He is now in the 55th percentile, so I’m assuming he probably won’t even get looked at again by CFHQ.

@elane Lol some juiced up Brazillian woman was cheering her being 1 or 2. And saying on IG that shes all pump and iron and training. Her testosterone levels are higher than mine.

@elane People gotta stop caring about scores. The top spots on most of the lists currently are full of people who wrote 386 but actually did 186. It’s a workout, have fun with it and don’t worry about anybody else!

Back