r/bodyweightfitness featured on the Guardian’s list of featured fitness resources to use during the Coronavirus outbreak

@bibbigo Excuse me, I want to start doing exercise, maybe bodyweightfitness like you guys - I would like to do 2 x 30min sessions per week of maybe sit ups and some push ups, BUT I DO NOT WANT an extreme six-pack and to have muscle popping out everywhere AND I don't have the time to compete at the World Calisthenics Champs as I'm not into that competitive stuff. Please give me a program. FYI: My friend accidentally 'human-flagged' once and I don't want to do that, either!

@michaelphemo Review the RR, take from it what works best for you, develop the habit. Don't fret about being too successful, savor the few successes you're likely to get.

Edit:. lol, okay you got me.

@michaelphemo Lol mate wait before getting all angry about sixpacks. Anyways, the sixpack is 80% diet, you have to take ypur body percentage down to a number. Same for the muscles; the first month you will gain a bit of mass if you didn't have, but the bulling will stop very fast.
Workout: i divide my workout in 4 section, and i do one of them per day with a pause day when i can't take it anymore. The items are: Push (horizontal and vertical) Pull (hor. and ver.) Core, Legs. You can also do full body. Anyways: pushing is push up (hor.) amd pike push ups, very basically. Pull is pull ups, chin ups, australian pull ups, biceps curl. For the legs you can squat, do glute bridges, lunges, donkey kicks.
Just try and you will understand better yourself what you need to train and how. Just watch some youtube about how to execute exercises correctly it's crucial.
You can also focus on a skill and build a workout around it

@fromgenesistorevelation I don't know the man but i have seen the guinness thing, but as it was put as a question, i answeres accordingly. It's 8 in the morning here i was just drinking coffee be merciful, anyways it could seem stupid, but i noticed i get a lot of help from comments and sometimes from fellow noobs, so i just typwd that very quick and went away 🤗
Edit: anyways the bait is good and i didn't think there were people like this here (excepr for you, as i saw you in other posts)

@zachariah89 Here's a sneak peek of /r/dontyouknowwhoiam using the top posts of the year!

#1: Tom Morello is raw af | 2520 comments

#2: Old White Men in Black | 3313 comments

#3: Oof | 1488 comments

[sup][sup]I'm[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]a[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]bot,[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]beep[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]boop[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Downvote[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]to[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]remove[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Contact[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]me[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Info[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]|[/sup][/sup] [sup][sup]Opt-out[/sup][/sup]

@michaelphemo Hey thanks, i try to help as others did with me :) you know what you wrote got my attention because it was a bit weird, especially the flag part, but i just assumed there are every kind of people and maybe that one really did hate the human flag for no reason

Back