Ratings of Protein Powders

@sofie Rice protein is MUCH more palatable! I too can’t do whey and i hate the pea protein aftertaste. I drink the unflavored rice protein with water and it just tastes like dry oatmeal

@thentell I’m a staunch bulk nutrients advocate! Everything from there is top notch in quality and the protein powder and other supplements are super good!!

@thentell I did a massive elimination diet to heal my gut so now I’m pretty selective about my protein powders - and many of them have ingredients that are irritants. Nutricost has been one of the few brands that I can use daily with no issues.

@thestvn Ah yeah I never mix with straight water, I add 1-2 grams as a coffee flavor with milk and blend it with a milk frother! Mixes well it yogurt!

@thentell I’m an old lady and there is no way I’m going to have a cold smoothie in the middle of a Chicago winter. I mix half a scoop of Isopure into my morning oatmeal and that stuff just mixes right in. Protein powder magic.

@thentell repping for clear whey isolate from MyProtein, a great option for anyone who doesn’t like milky flavors! These shake up with cold water pretty well and are clear. They taste like a sweet juice or like candy without the tang. Lemonade and Peach Mango are solid, Dragonfruit tastes kinda like punch. Waiting on my strawberry powder to come in.

@1235784truwp Seriously these are like magic! I hate milk, so the taste and consistency of traditional protein powders was a huge no for me. The clear whey are incredible, my favourites are lemonade and dragonfruit, but I've also tried a sample of the Hawaiian punch that was super delicious.

Back