Recommended Routine – basic level – single sheet printout w/ illustrations

@writewords Haven't checked here in a couple of years. Did the RR change from the 6 exercise pull-ups and dips, push-ups and rows, squats and L-sits routine?

@betaninja I've looked through it, but can't seem to figure out what the "minimalist" routine would consist of. Then again, I just woke up so that could have something to do with it.

@phoenix_spirit It’s a simple routine that focuses on doing exercise over being a whole-body strength routine. It’s short and quick and consists of:
  1. Walking Lunges
  2. Push-ups
  3. Rows
  4. Plank Shoulder Taps

@ionnaine I would like to know this too. I downloaded an app a while ago called “Bodyweight Fitness” but I have not had any updates for that in a while or ever. I went looking for the RR app here and couldn’t find it. Can someone tell me if what I have is the actual RR app and if so, have there been any updates to it. If it’s not, can someone point me in the direction of the actual app?

Thanks.

@writewords looks good. Core triplet should have 60s rest and not 90s rest though. I mean, it's not wrong to do 90s but RR mentions 60s and since this sheet is for RR, I suggest this to use 60s if you want this sheet to be a representative of the RR for other beginners.