Roughly a year’s worth of progress: not a whole world’s difference, but I’ve come such a long way

@mizzyjp I’m so glad that my posture is getting better and others are noticing it :) i totally didn’t take it as creepy, i am so excited that I’m getting my curves back! I am fitting much better in my clothes now and i can finally fit in a L shirt again, which feels great. Thank you!

@sickofallthelies You may not think your progress is visible but I can absolutely see your muscles even if they're not visibly defined (and very few women would have visibly defined back muscles anyway!)

@sickofallthelies This was the first thing I noticed too!

I’m in the exact first stage you described - trying to get stronger. I love the journey you described, thanks for sharing!

@hla72 Yay!! I love it!

Getting stronger helped my confidence so much, because i built a good base of muscle (nothing crazy, but i do have some now) and now i can fine tune myself while still building muscle! Not focusing on the scale has really helped me get into the right mindset to lose weight, and I’m totally ready to not get discouraged because at the end of the day, im working on myself and that’s what counts.

The getting strong phase was so challenging but so much fun, enjoy yourself :) you got this!

Back