Sporty people: Where do you get all of your protein?

@reneaz I get 200 grams of protein a day. I start my morning no with an oatmeal with two scoops of pea protein isolate. That’s 50 grams. Lunch includes a serving of home made seitan. That is another 50 grams. For a snack, I will have special k protein cereal with a scoop of vegan whey and soy milk. That is another 50 grams. The rest come from whatever else I eat for dinner and the other foods in my earlier meals. Hope that helps.

@thewander Isn’t Oatmeal with two cups of pea protein super thick or else very large? Do you make oatmeal first, then add protein and more milk? I’d love to start with 50g in the morning. My oatmeal gets me to about half that but it’s very delicious.

@kymbola I actually make it the night before and eat it cold but that’s just because I prefer it that way. I make just the oatmeal first and then mix in the protein powder in the morning. I add water to get the right consistency.

@thewander Special K barely has any protein, it is just carbs and fibre, how is that 50 grams with a scoop of protein powder that is usually no more than 25g at most?

Back