Things you eat everyday

@fru
I forgot to put the truvia in that recipe. I think I have maybe used like 60g of it, but they weren't very sweet. I've since bought some pure stevia to bump up the sweetness for the next batch. I'm still trying to dial that in. For now, I just sprinkle some extra sweetener on the brownie I'm eating. This was the best batch in terms of flavor and texture. I used Dutch processed cocoa and Naked pea protein btw. Also the soy milk I used was actually West Life unflavored, not vanilla, but that probably doesn't matter. I think that brand is a bit higher in protein than others, though.

I think I baked at 350 for 30 min or so.

@runningwithfire I eat tofu and peanut butter every day (not together, i'm just listing what is my main staples)
I have been slacking on the fruit lately. I ate an apple the other day and was like "why did I stop eating these things?"

@runningwithfire Broccoli, lentils, chlorella (1/4 cup at least), flax seed, chia seed, MSM and my EAA creatine stack. I made a base meal plan focused around Bryan Johnson’s and modified a few points but elsewise it’s close to what he has on his website except for the Collagen supplement. And higher calories because I need to defeat my anorexia :)

@runningwithfire One Bean brand protein “pasta”. My dignity. Jasmine rice. An assortment of teas?(I know you said “eat”) Nuts (usually peanuts) a meat styled vegan protein source something. Spinach. Frozen mango or pinnapple, banana usually. A vegan protein shake.