This shit is hard

jodi1028

I just wanted to let you all know that you’re amazing. If you’re prioritizing your health, you deserve everything you’re hoping for. This shit is hard. Fat loss is hard, bulking is hard, maintaining is hard and if you’re doing it-GOOD FUCKING JOB.

If it were easy to care about your health, everyone would be doing it. You owe this to yourself! Be PROUD!

I had a mini sad bitch session, so I figured I’d come cheer y’all up, in case winter blues was also getting to you🫶🏾

@kolibri But…you went!! Good for you for having a lax eating day and still going to the gym! Old me would’ve said “fuck it, I already ate like shit.” Do better tomorrow, it’ll even out🫶🏾

@jodi1028 What wonderful energy you have to put positivity out into the universe when you’re having a hard time! 🫶🏻

I am struggling getting back into my routines (which I love when I’m in them! Strength training makes me feel strong and hitting my macros gives me energy) and have been feeling down about it. This was such a nice note to read and has given me a pep to stick with reforming my good habits.

Sending you positive vibes and encouragement to push through the hard. 💪🏻

@nickymoore138 You are so sweet! This made my heart sing🥹 sending you positive vibes as you get back into your habit. I feel the exact same as you. Feel like a bad ass when I’m lifting and just feel so good when I’m paying attention to what I’m putting in my mouth. The “lows” are just breaks to remind us…I think👏🏾

@jodi1028 It’s very hard! I seen myself at a mirror at the mall today and I felt so discouraged but then I thought hey you know what I got time and I’ll get to where I need to be. Thanks for the kind words :)

@supernova1044 YOU WILL!! I always remind myself “time is going to pass, so you either keep doing what you need to do and meet you goals, or you’ll still be unhappy when the time comes.” If that makes sense. Rewire your brain, try to look at yourself with what you want to see! And then say something nice to yourself❤️

@jodi1028 I took a hella long break during the holidays. Gained a tiny bit of weight and trying to see the positives. Getting back into my routine has been difficult but I'm not willing to throw in the towel because of a couple weeks where I ate good food and laughed with friends and family

@lechatnoir Memories over macros baby!!! You’ll get back to it! I always think it’s better after a tiny break to start small instead of where you left off. Aim for only 2 days a week for 2 weeks and then bump up from there. Regardless, you’re going to get back to where you were!! I can feel it!!

@jodi1028 Yes, it's really hard. I have been in a fat loss phase for 9.5 weeks and I lost only 3% of my body weight. 18 more days to go before maintenance break.

@dawn16 Only 3%???? Babe, CONGRATULATIONS! That’s more than what you would’ve lost if you didn’t keep going the last 9 weeks! Proud of you!!! Slow and steady wins the race!!!

@jodi1028 Thank you and the same back to you. What a lovely thing to do when you haven't had the best day! I bet you were bloody awesome too and if not, you were great at showing up anyway.