Update: 24 mos of bwf- - M/36/5’10

@rkenoke I'm like your black alter ego, same height and build.

I have been spinning my wheels for a long time. I lost alot of weight, dropped from 250 to at the Lowest 143. Didn't do any training until most of the weight was gone.

At 143, I almost had a flat stomach. jumped my weight back up, I'm guessing too quick so I ended up getting a stomach again. I'm thinking of doing a cut again at 160 but I thinkI need to grind till i build a good enough muscle base.

Either way, you did really good.

@jjtorres Yea man. Sounds like you had one heck of a journey. I’m definitely feeling a little puffy at the moment but I’m not sweating it. At this point it’s all about sustainability right? Just can’t let it get back to that first pic.

What was your fitness timeline from 250-140?

@rkenoke A little over a year. I'm in the same boat, I stuck around 144-150 out of fear of going back to where I started. I actually ended up getting shamed by many people criticizing my weight loss. It got so bad, a 300lb woman told me I looked like a drug addict but I find it funny, people from outside America thought I looked good. Never did I see people saying these types of things to really big people around me.

@jjtorres Holy shit man. That’s amazing. Well if you’re healthy and you’re feeling good that’s all that matters. I’m sure your confidence is through the roof. I’m sure people would love to hear about your journey! Maybe consider posting in motivation Mondays if you don’t feel like creating your own post.

@rkenoke What were your macros and how many calories did you eat? How did you loose all that weight initially? Did you cut? What was your starting and ending weight and height? Your Transformation is inspiring. I am vegetarian too and would love also info on your meal plan! Without being careful it becomes excessive carbs. Did you do any cardio?

Back