Vellner not holding back on Event 6/7 programming

@grace4nan Guy at my gym was one of the Neuromuscular athletes at the Games. He was like you know neuromuscular people have trouble swimming right? He also says the water was super gross looking.

@grace4nan its part of the whole unknown and unknowable thing - can you clean while holding back a big shit?

also, re: their being the same events; a cursory look at the Men's leaderboard for both events (you can look yourself) suggests that your result in IE6 was a big predictor for result in IE7, e.g., Adler got 1st in IE6, 2nd in IE7;

there did seem some outliers e.g., Travis Mayer got 3rd in IE6, but then 21st in IE7. just listened to his podcast though, could be down to him wearing Reeboks to try to get a win and messing up technique.

I'd say that if they wanted to make IE6 and IE7 sufficiently 'different' they really should have upped the reps and decreased the weights on IE6 (maybe like a 10/8/6/4/2 style), and then decreased the reps and increased the weights on IE7, but only added a run for IE7 and not IE6.

I think that would have made them sufficiently interestingly different. but hey, I fully anticipate Dave to come out against Pat and tell him why on some arbitrary reason only he knows and understands why they're different events.

@maddieh567 Also live in Madison. Hardly anyone swims in Lake Monona (the one they same in) unless you are out in the middle of the lake and jumping off of a boat. No way I would swim in the lake where they did.