2020 CrossFit Games Finals Event 11: Sprint Sled Sprint

@rentalman Mat just came to do his thing and it’s annoying to answer the same dumb questions over and over. He’s not a great poster boy for CrossFit lol noah is though... better at talking than competing.

@musicman887 It’s media purposefully trying to build this narrative and rivalries that might not exist. The CrossFit IG posted a pic of him talking to Adler from day 1 and put a direct quote by Mat trying to make him look like a villain. Mat commented on it and was basically like “uh, nope. I didn’t say that, what I did say was...” and them apologizing in the comments and saying “oops our mistake we are editing this!”

@rentalman this was also funny I think, to give some additional context, because I think the sheet of paper the interviewer was holding said something like, "Ask him about Rich," and I think Fraser had seen that and was preempting it

@jonjones229 Footwear matters. The top two finishers wore soccer cleats. Typically lighter than regular shoes, and the cleats give you better traction for the sprints and the push.

@jonjones229 I'd love to see this be an elimination twist event

They think they're done, but get a 2 min rest and have to go again, minus the previous round's loser.

Back